Friday, February 4, 2011

We are in a fight. . .

Not you and I dear reader but Walmart and I. I don't like the word, but I am going to say it - I HATE that store!

Whew, I feel better!

When my daughter Melissa was younger and got mad she would say, "We are in a fight!!" When I heard that I knew it was serious and I had better not laugh or do any of those things that mothers do and later wish they had not done. The term, "We are in a fight" has come to mean (in our house that is) - I don't like this or I am mad about. . .

So, to my least favorite store ever - we are in a fight! I know that store can save me money. I know that store has it "all" and can be a time saver - BUT by the time I am done shopping there I am mad. I rarely ever find all the items I came to buy. Usually there are not enough checkers. Heaven forbid I need to return or exchange an item (even if I have a receipt) because I will spend 30+ minutes in line to speak to a harried clerk who usually has to call a CSM for authorization.

If I ran that store things would be different!! Let's hope that never happens because I'd probably close most of them. Thank goodness for Dollar General so I can avoid Walmart most of the time! If the day ever comes where I run Walmart, my dog Zeus will be the Executive VP - he is used to being in a fight with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. If you are having difficulty you can email me at Tina@tinastiedye.com. Have a wonderful day.