Monday, November 16, 2015

Things I Love

Some things I love:

My children make me smile. We got to spend a few hours together when Katie came home for a wedding and Melissa was getting ready to move to Washington state. We visited Abbie at her college.

Abigail, Katie, Melissa, and Daniel


We posed around Tim while he talked :)
Here is Tim while he talked to a customer

Customer service is important to Dr. Rice!

I also love my pets - Zeus the dog and Dory, Calpyso, and Syphie the cats.

Syphie is a domestic medium hair kitten. She has 6 toes on each of her front paws. She thinks she is a dog.

Zeus is a rescue dog so we don't know his exact breed - but the vet says he is a lab mix.
Dory and Calypso are camera shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. If you are having difficulty you can email me at Tina@tinastiedye.com. Have a wonderful day.