The Youthful Homemaker has an online class called Driven to De-Clutter. I am going to do it!
Join me in this venture by clicking on the link below. I'll keep you posted on how I am doing. Let me know how it is going for you!
If you enter the code DECLUTTER when you sign up, you will get a $10 discount!
Here is the course description from their website:
Being a modern woman isn’t easy. We are expected to work, take care of the family, get food on the table, stay within a limited budget, keep the house clean, and handle anything else that comes our way. With all of life’s demands on our schedule, it might seem like our lives are not our own. If you feel overwhelmed with the amount of things you have to do each day, the amount of stuff you have, then this class is for you!
In this online class from Youthful Homemaker, you will learn how to:
- Get your entire family to help around the house
- Get your home de-cluttered in a single day
- Teaching your children to have good routines
- Setup a daily routine that leaves you room to take care of your priorities
- Instill habits in your kids that will keep them more organized
- Make routines that make housecleaning easier and faster
- Get rid of activities that eat away at your time
One of the best parts of this class is that it is self-paced. If a step takes you longer to complete, no worries! This class is all about you. We also understand everyone is different, so we created a place where you can submit your questions. We know that every situation is different, and we want to do the must we can to help you stay Driven to De-Clutter your life.
When you register for Driven to De-Clutter you will not only have a lifetime membership, but you will get these additional free downloads:
- Freezer Cooking 101 ebook
- Processing Pumpkins ebook
- A complete Home Management binder you can personalize for your needs!
- Forms to keep your family’s important information organized and all in one place