Tuesday, January 25, 2011

John C. Campbell Folk School

I live in a wonderful part of the country!  I am surrounded by mountains, trees (too many and too green but that is for another day), wonderful friends, and a huge artistic community.  The John C. Campbell Folk School is not far from where I live and I consider it one of the modern wonders of the art world!  I am SO very fortunate to be able to teach there this October (28-30).  I feel quite honored to be an instructor - it is basically a dream come true.

Tonight I came home from taking Abbie to a class and had just sat down when the phone rang.  It was the coordinator of the Folk School's scheduling asking if I would like to teach in 2012.  Being invited once to teach was exciting - being asked a second time is VERY VERY VERY exciting!!!  Check out the Folk School by clicking HERE.  You can see my class description by clicking HERE.

AHH, I think I need a cup of tea.

2 comments:

  1. VERY exciting! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! We love the folk school. William has taken classes there and we try to attend the auction every year.

    Lisa Q

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. If you are having difficulty you can email me at Tina@tinastiedye.com. Have a wonderful day.