Friday, January 28, 2011

I love my girls. . .

 . . .  and my boys!

I am a fortunate woman.  According to the Economist Magazine life begins at 46, so life is good for me since I will be 47 soon.  If I had read that life begins at 46 on Facebook, I don't think I would have believed it, but because it was in a major publication read all around the world it must be true!  ; )

We celebrated Katie's 21st birthday at the Brasstown Valley Resort.
I am also fortunate to be the mother of 4 wonderful children.  My daughters are pictured above.  Sadly, even with my high heels I am still the shortest of the Rice Girls.  My children are kind, smart, artistic, healthy, successful, happy, and helpful.  What more could a mother ask for? (you can see a photo of Daniel in my previous post).

In addition to life beginning at 46 and having wonderful children, I have a wonderful business.  I get to make the world a more colorful place with my tie dye.

Life is good!  Now if only I could get my blog button to work AND be grabbable.

2 comments:

  1. This is great!
    You are amazing!
    --Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I forgot to answer the question you left on my blog (cause I coudn't email ya) :)

    I really like your note under post a comment. I think I will add words to mine too. I also like you have your email for folks who want to email you. Do you get much spam?

    I do not get much spam email. What I do get is really strange, like people wanting to "order" stuff! crazy!

    I really recommend getting an email just for your blog. If you need help, just let me know!

    gail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. If you are having difficulty you can email me at Tina@tinastiedye.com. Have a wonderful day.