Friday, December 30, 2011

A Scarf for Lady Gaga

I have been telling my daughters (and anyone who likes Lady Gaga) that I wanted to send her (Lady Gaga) a scarf. I hear that Lady Gaga LOVES her fans, and I am sure she would appreciate a hand dyed Tina's Tie Dye scarf. My friend Katherine (who loves her scarf) agrees with me that everyone needs one!


My daughter Katie and her friend Aubrey are working on finding out how I send Lady Gaga my gift. I'll keep you posted to how it goes. If by chance you know Lady Gaga personally, let me know how to reach her. You can email me at TieDyeForTheCure at gmail dot com.

While I am on the subject of Lady Gaga, I wanted to mention my friend Jeremy. He's on a Lady Gaga mission too. His mission is to get folks to send him socks and he'll wear them and blog about them. What he really wants, though, it to have Lady Gaga send him a pair. I posted about his blog just blow this entry, so check him out!

Have a very happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Tina!!! We're going to achieve our goals! I just know it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. If you are having difficulty you can email me at Tina@tinastiedye.com. Have a wonderful day.