Friday, December 23, 2011

Nana is a cutie!

My mom had a stroke in August and spent 5 weeks in intensive rehab at Kaiser Hospital in Vallejo, California. When I got to California on August 29, she could not move anything on her right side. After her stay in Vallejo she was able to move around in a wheelchair. Now she is able to walk with a cane.

Good job Nana!

Keep yourself healthy in 2012! Make sure to check your blood pressure and exercise on a regular basis. If you need medication, take it as perscribed. Drink plenty of water. Limit your alcohol consumption. Quit smoking. Get lots of hugs.

That's my soapbox for today.

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. If you are having difficulty you can email me at Tina@tinastiedye.com. Have a wonderful day.