Monday, December 5, 2011

I am a lucky Mom!

I am a lucky mother!! I have 4 wonderful children. They are kind, smart, fun, funny, helpful, hard-working . . . you get the idea.

L-R: Daniel, Abigail, Melissa, Katie
 Katie and Melissa are in college, so their time home is infrequent. I treasure their visits. Most of the year I just get to hang out with Abbie and Daniel. They make me laugh. Usually they ignore one another, but on photo day they hammed it up.

For some strange reason this photo will only upload sideways.  No children were harmed in the taking of this photo.
I am reminded on a daily basis how fast life seems to fly by. No longer do I spend my days changing diapers, nursing babies, or reading the same book over and over and over. Now I answer half of my children's questions via text message, Facebook, and email (a thing I never dreamed of as possible when I was pregnant with Katie). I don't spend my day wondering when I will get a free moment to myself or if I can go to the bathroom alone.

Thank you Katie, Melissa, Abigail, and Daniel for making me the person I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. If you are having difficulty you can email me at Tina@tinastiedye.com. Have a wonderful day.