Thursday, March 31, 2011

FUNderwear Fundraiser Details

It is FUNderwear time! Life is too short to wear white, so I have a deal for you.


It’s a panty party – or rather a funderwear fundraiser. Don’t worry, you won’t have to walk around and show off you undies – this is a G rated fund raiser.

You can have fun with some undercover tie dye and help me reach my Susan G. Koman 3-Day for the cure fund raising goal. (Check out my donations page by clicking the link (or open a new window and paste this link: www.the3day.org/site/TR/2011/WashingtonDCEvent2011?px=5395949&pg=personal&fr_id=1623 ) My husband tells me that meetings are just more fun when you are wearing a pair of Tina’s Tie Dye undies.

So here is the deal:
(1) Send me NEW underwear that is 100% cotton and white (it is okay if there is a small amount of spandex in your underwear).
(2) Use a sharpie (permanent) marker and print your full name on the back waistband (yes, just like summer camp). Make sure the name on your panties is the same name as on your order form. PLEASE double check that I can read your name. Your panties will be washed several times and dyed – so if I can’t read your name you may not get your underwear back.
(3) If you are ordering more than one pair of panties make sure to note the different names and sizes on your order form – your son or daughter (or husband) does not want to walk around with your name on their underwear!

After you have labeled your NEW underwear (yes, I can tell if they are not new) send them to me at:
Tina Rice
90 Goss Street
Epworth, GA 30541

Make your checks payable to Tina Rice. The price includes return shipping. I can only ship to USA, APO, and FPO addresses.

Some things you need to know:
You do NOT have a choice of what colors I will use when I dye. I won’t dye boys or men’s underwear pink. If you send me multiple pairs I will TRY to do different colors – but no promises. I will not dye used underwear (that is just gross). If you send used underwear I will not dye them or return them AND you will not get a refund. I must receive all underwear by June 1, 2011.

I will email you when your package arrives and when it ships out. I do not promise to finish any order by XXX date – I will dye on a first come first serve basis. More panties for the fund raiser = more time at my house. If you are in a rush put a note on your order form and I will try to get them done speedily.

Now for the cost!

Toddler girls, Girls and Ladies bikini, thong, and hipsters
(up to a ladies size 7/large) $10
Ladies panties size 8 and up $12
Toddler boys and Boys briefs $10
Boys boxers and boxer briefs $12
Men’s briefs, bikinis, and thongs $12
Men’s Boxers and boxer briefs $14
The price INCLUDES return shipping.
Leave a comment if you want information on cloth diapers and cloth training pants.

Click on this link to print out the order form and instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. If you are having difficulty you can email me at Tina@tinastiedye.com. Have a wonderful day.