Monday, March 7, 2011

Birthdays, Contests, and Things

My birthday was on Saturday and I had a wonderful day! My children let me sleep in and my husband served me tea in bed. He was so sweet and decorated the tray with roses. Abbie and Daniel made me cupcakes. My favorite was the giant cupcake with 20+ candles. They tried to decorate the top of the cupcakes to look like a frog (I love frogs) but the cream cheese frosting was a bit too thin and it looked like a green drizzle. I loved it!


I also got to spend the afternoon at Starbucks. I read a book and sipped a caramel macchiotto. After I got home Tim cooked us steak fried rice. Then came the best part - contra dancing at the John C. Campbell Folk School. If you have never been contra dancing you are missing out. I can't wait until the next dance!!!


Did you know that I am having another caption contest? Yup, I am. Check it out HERE on Facebook. You could win a Pink Heart shirt.


I am also working on a fun fundraiser for my Susan Koman 3-Day walk in September. It will involve underwear and I'll post more details soon. Congratulations to Justin and Aubrey for winning my last contest - they each get a pair of socks!


Life is way to short to wear white (Thanks Aubrey) so remember to check back for details of my next contest!

Until then, enjoy your colorful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. If you are having difficulty you can email me at Tina@tinastiedye.com. Have a wonderful day.