Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Psychology?

I am a fortunate woman. I am married to a great guy and we have 4 wonderful children. I have a loving family and super duper awesome friends. Life can't get much better!

A few years back Tim wrote Homeschool Psych because we could not find a high school psychology textbook from a Christian perspective. It was so popular that he wrote another textbook - Psychology: High School Edition.


If you have a child in 11th or 12th grade, they NEED to read this book. Even if your child is not going to college, they need to be aware of the worldview in the psychology courses their friends are taking.

Don't wait - check it out today!

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. If you are having difficulty you can email me at Tina@tinastiedye.com. Have a wonderful day.