Sunday, July 31, 2011

Dr. Tim: Reviews for the Cure

If you have followed my blog for long, you know I am fundraising for my September 2011 Komen 3-Day in Washington, DC. Fundraising is hard work. I have reached my minimum goal but my daughter Abbie and my friend DJ have not.

My husband, Dr. Tim, recently published his second textbook. It is called Psychology: A Christian Perspective and is a 1 credit high school course to prepare students (and their parents) for college Psychology 101.

If you are a blogger, check out his offer - it is a good one!


Dr. Tim: Reviews for the Cure: "In my last post I offered Psychology: A Christian Perspective to 100 people who would write a review and share it with their social netwo..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. If you are having difficulty you can email me at Tina@tinastiedye.com. Have a wonderful day.