Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fun with Tie Dye

Last month I decided to write a book. Actually, I have been thinking about it for a while. It is more like a unit study than a book. This past weekend at the Georgia Home Education Association conference I sold 5 copies of my book - YEAH!

So, what is my book about? It is called Exploring Color and Science with Tie Dye: Fun with Tie Dye. In it I teach a basic color theory lesson, go over the types of fabric to use, and explain the science behind tie dye.


On another note, I dyed a linen suit for a member of the band Doc Holliday. It fit Tim, so he is modeling it for me. Doc Holliday is getting ready to do a tour in Europe - so I can now say I am a dyer to the stars and known internationally :)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. If you are having difficulty you can email me at Tina@tinastiedye.com. Have a wonderful day.