Saturday, January 26, 2013

Back to School for ME!

After a 22 1/2 year break, I am back in school. 3/4 time this semester with full time in the summer. I've changed educational paths since Montana State University and am pursuing my Cosmetology Degree.

That is a big change from Home Economics Education with a Math minor!

So why the change?  1) I have always wanted to go to cosmetology school. 2) I really am drawn to aesthetics (skin care) 3) I need a flexible career that works with tie dye.  4) I love working with color! So here you have it - 4 of the reasons I am back in school.

Introduction to Microcomputers
 I'll keep you posted as to how it goes.  So far I have moved from freak out to work mode. I have 3 classes this semester; 4 credit class, 3 credit class, and 2 credit class. Guess which one is most work?

If you guessed the 2 credit class you'd be right. So far the fewer the credits = the most work.  Maybe that will change?

My study buddy is my dog Zeus. He is such a sweetie! Have a peek.




Until next time!

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. If you are having difficulty you can email me at Tina@tinastiedye.com. Have a wonderful day.